I was tagged by Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse and Erin @ Breathing in the Pages for this Christmas tag. 😀 😀 Erin’s blog has a lot of contributors so you are sure to get a lot of variety in the writing and by now most of you know that I adore Deanna’s blog. So, be sure to check their blogs out! 😀
I love tagging people but this time I won’t be tagging because they won’t have 12 days to complete it either so…
Anyways, let’s get on with it. 😉
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (let’s face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Favorite Christmas Tradition!
I love everything about Christmas so pointing out something that is my favorite is difficult. 😀
But I think, for me, the favorite part that has kind of become a tradition in my family is opening the gifts on the Christmas morning together. Unless everyone is present or everyone has seen their gifts you can’t open yours alone. We have breakfast and then pick out our gifts from under the tree and open it one by one. Everyone staring at the one opening the gift with anticipation. The excitement in the room is contagious. 😛 😛 Kind of makes it more fun! 😀 😀
Nothing great exactly but a little something that never fails to make me smile. 😀 ❤