This page is dedicated to my take on Idioms, Phrases and Proverbs! 😀
I love expanding my thoughts on these wisdom words and writing about what they mean to me. Learning from my experiences and my beliefs, I try to put forth the meaning of these lines according to me.
My love for analysis pushes me into it. ❤ Hope you all enjoy me trying to be smart! 😀
- Apology accepted, Trust denied
- You can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs
- A good conscience is a soft pillow
- Similar but not the same
- Nothing is ill said if not ill taken
- You choose perplexity or competence – Your problem isn’t what needs to be dealt with and overcome but the way you take your problem is.