Any challenge helping me tackle my TBR is a welcome thing!
The Goal: To finally read 12 books from your “to be read” pile (within 12 months).
Each of these 12 books must have been on your bookshelf or “To Be Read” list for AT LEAST one full year. This means the book cannot have a publication date of 1/1/2018 or later (any book published in the year 2017 or earlier qualifies, as long as it has been on your TBR pile).
The books I plan to read are:
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Notes on a Scandal by Zoe Heller
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
- Brida by Paulo Coelho
- Atlantis by David Gibbins
I will have a playlist on YouTube to keep track of my progress and will also be updating this post with the books I read.
I have decided on making a reading journal to log this challenge as well as the others I am participating in, this video shows my journal.
If you are participating in this or any other reading challenge, leave a link in the comments so that I can visit and get in touch with me on social media so that we can keep track of and support each other in this reading journey.