• Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
• Share 5 facts about yourself.
• Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
• Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 Facts about me
- I started a new challenge on the 29th of August, i.e., 101 Things in 1001 Days and I am damn excited about it. 😛 I have always put up my laziness as an excuse for not doing things but this time I really want to complete the challenge. 🙂 😀 You can read my list here. ❤ ❤
- When I was younger, I used to wish all my stuffed toys, bags, God, my parents, the whole world, good night and pray for them to not have bad dreams. I made up a special prayer too. I still say that before sleeping. 😛 I am just weird. 😛
- I love to watch it rain while enjoying soft music and sipping coffee or eating chocolate. ❤
- I have the same birthmark at two different places. One on my right elbow and another on the left side of my waist. It’s a light black patch, kind of looks like being burnt.
I read some research papers the other day which mentioned our birthmarks as the stories of our deaths in past lives. It also said that when the body doesn’t get enough time to heal in between the two lives, the marks are etched on the body. Different types of birthmarks suggest different deaths. According to the paper, my birthmark suggests that I was burnt causing my death and the color of it means that I had plenty of time to heal my mental trauma but not my body, if it would have been reddish then that would have meant that I died not long ago before I was born again. Some, interesting theory that is, isn’t it? 😉 I’ll research more about it when I get some free time because I am hooked to this subject. 🙂
- When I was 6 years old and was playing with my friends, I got a silencer burn on my right leg and I remember it being painful, we were running around a bike. I still have a full circular mark on my leg, then I burnt my leg again when I was 17 but this time near the ankle and it has left a smaller circular mark, I was trying to kick-start the bike and my leg slipped. I also have a oil burn mark on my right wrist, it happened because the chips I was taking out of the oil slipped and sent droplets of oil flying at me.It feels like I have a tendency of getting burnt, be it past life or present. That’s really an interesting thing to think about. 😉 😀
I nominate: ❤ ❤
- Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
- Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
- Shivalika @ Whimsy Journals
- Jenna @ Reading with Jenna
- Matt @ Matt and his cats
- Rose @ The Secret Diary of a Computer Science Student
Spread love! ❤