When I was tagged for this tag, first, I thought that I had already done this tag and then when I checked it out I realized that I haven’t. It might sound same because the names are almost same and the base for both the tags i.e., emojis is the same but the tags are different. 😀
The tag in question here is, The Emoji Book Tag! Check it out to understand what I mean. Stay tuned to check this tag out! 😉
I was tagged by The Teenage Diary Online to do this tag. 😀 Thank you so much. 🙂
- Thank the blogger who tagged you to do the emoji tag.
- Answer the emoji tag questions.
- Tag other bloggers to do the emoji tag. And comment on one of their posts telling them you tagged them.
Onto the questions:
1. Do you like emojis! If not why… Are you here on this tag?
I love emojis! ❤ ❤ No doubt in that. 😀 Although I use only few but you don’t require everything to keep you happy anyways. 😉
2. What is your favourite emoji? Why?
The poker face, the laughing crying face, The hearts in the eyes face to name a few. Why, because they easily define my life. The first two are my constant emotions and the third is a visitor. 😛
3. Emoji or emoticons or other?
I call them emoticons. I’ve always called them that. I like say emoticons, I guess. 😀
4. Most frequently used emoji?
Well it would normally be the laughing face or my favorite one-
The poker face. 😛 .
5. If you can, type 5 emojis you’ve never used before.
I can’t, sorry. I am too lazy to find out how to get emojis on laptop and I think I am better off with the standard ones. Apart for these emojis that I already mentioned and their close family members all the others are hardly used by me. 😛
6. 5 emojis you wish existed?
- A girl reading. ❤ So that, whenever someone asks what I am doing I can just send this emoji. 😀
- Something to define that my level of frustration is on the verge of me murdering that person over text.
- Hug emoji. Because, why not?
- A girl in pajamas and a hair bun. That’s me most of the times. 😉 😛
- Hiding under a blanket because that’s the safest zone since we were kids. 😉
7. Have you ever sent a tweet/message where the emoji was in a separate line? If so did you go OCD?
Ohh… all the time. I, like, send a message and then send the same emoji multiple number of times in another line as if increasing the number will somehow express me more. It’s perfectly cool by me. 😀 😛
You guys should try this out. This tag is super easy and fun. 😀
- Nikki & Amy @ Every Book You Need To Read And More
- Emma @ Unto Thyself
- Matt @ Matt and his cats
- Cathy @ Between the lines
- Caroline @ Caroline Peckham
- Sabrina @ Brina’s Books
- Jesse @ Books At Dawn
- Syc @ The Lit Mermaid
- Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
- Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
❤ ❤ Happy reading! ❤ ❤