I was tagged by the lovely Becca of Becca and books for this award. Thank you so much, love! 😀 😀 Your blog is lovelier than mine. ❤ ❤
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Facts about me:
Lol! There’s nothing interesting to know, to be honest. 😛
- I want to learn as many languages as I can. I can’t even speak my mother tongue and I am ashamed of my inability. I have made it my goal to at the very least learn one of the foreign languages. This isn’t exactly a fact but I get drawn to stuff that can teach me stuff that excite me, people included. 😀
(Request: Can anyone please volunteer to teach me whatever language they know? Please… I would really be damn grateful. 😛 )
2. I’m really not very good at receiving compliments. That definitely has something to do with my low self confidence and my fear of never being good enough. When I joined college first, I started getting more confident than I ever was but then I was brutally taken out of my misconception of everyone being good, nope, the world doesn’t work like that. I was emotionally shattered with all the dirty politics and games going on in my group. How the unsuspecting me was cornered.
It literally tore me apart. Although I got myself together and rose back but some part of me lost confidence. I think people never realize how their cheap ploys and dirty tactics can scar others for life. It might seem like nothing to them but it destroys the other person.
I am not the person who easily talks about my own fears but I guess I went with the flow. My sensible side is telling me to delete this but my emotional side wants to talk about it. I am so stupid. Please ignore. 😛
3. I like being alone. 🙂
I think this has something to do with what I mentioned above. But, nonetheless, I love my own company, I feel like I am the best companion I could ever have! ❤
4. I can ride a bike! ❤ That’s me trying to look badass and miserably failing! 😛 😛
I learnt riding a bike in 3 days, the first day itself I did fine and the second and the third day were quite fun. 😀
It was quite funny actually, the first time I started the bike and accelerated, much more than was necessary, the back wheel did a wheely and my friend was like, you haven’t learnt the basics yet, don’t try any stunts. 😛
The second day I was wearing a capri and got a little burn on the ankle with the silencer and then my bike just wouldn’t start in front of a police station and well, the road was kind of busy and one policeman kept on staring at us. My friend was so scared that he told me to cross the road and he brought the bike over. 😛 And to top it all off, I was seen by 3 or 4 seniors at different places riding the bike, which was weird for me, turns out they all lived in that area. *Laughs awkwardly* 😛
The third day, I had a minor accident! 😛 It wasn’t my fault though. I am not the only one saying that, my another friend who was following me and the friend who was with me agreed. That man thought we were some rich brats and tried to scare us so that we would give him some money but we were smarter than him. 😉
There’s so much to my biking experience. 😛 If you guys like, I could write a whole post about it. Those were the happening days. 😛 I still told a lot of things about it. 😛
5. I love getting to know new people, study them and try to understand them. ❤ ❤
6. I have two piercings on each ear and want one more on each. ❤ 😀
This image is googled but that is what I want. I already have the first and third, the second is what I am opting for. I have to get my mom to agree because I. am. not. going. alone. Hell, no!
7. I have a tendency of being way more sarcastic than is required with people who don’t understand sarcasm because hell, they aren’t going to get it anyways. 😛
I feel like I parted too much information while stating the 2nd and 3rd fact, that defies the warning that I first gave of not being interesting because my biking experience is interesting as hell. 😛 😛 There are so many incidences related! 😛
Time for me to share the love. ❤ ❤ Here you go lovely bloggers! 😀 😀
- Rosema @ A reading writer
- Josiah @ The Bookish Fanboy
- Jesse @ Books at Dawn
- A teenage diary online
- Joey @ Thoughts and afterthoughts (I love your blog name, it’s etched in my brain! ❤ )
- Courtney @ librarycutie
- Lia @ Book Land
- Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
- Samantha @ Bookish Library
- JM @ Book Freak Revelations
- Kerrie @ Comfy Reading
- Ana @ AnaSpoke.com
- Daniel @ How to read books
- Sania @ Grape Fruit Books
- Anna @ Books for the trees
❤ 😀 Happy reading! 😀 ❤