A big thanks to from beyond infinity for nominating me for this award! ❤ ❤ It’s a lovely blog out there, do check it out! 😀
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and leave a link to their page. (Of course! 😉 )
- Put the award logo on your blog. (Done! 😛 )
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you. (On it! 😀 )
- Ask your nominees 10 questions. (Simple little questions! ❤ )
- Nominate 10 blogs. (The sweet work 😉 )
Don’t mind me adding my stupid comments in the brackets. 😛 I love interrupting things and creating a nuisance. ❤
Questions for me:
- My most favorite person in the whole wide world is Me! ❤
Because choosing between my parents and my little brother and my best friends would be difficult. They are all a part of me so by choosing me, I choose them all. 😀
2. I read because I love to! ❤
3. Nighttime or Daytime? Why? Nighttime because I love the serenity of the night. The peace, the calm and cool is my getaway. I can be alone with my thoughts and that’s my favorite part. ❤
4. The best villain ever is Voldemort! 😉
5. The worst protagonist ever is Juliet from Shatter Me.
6. My favorite author(s) is/are you guys might be completely aware by now that I don’t have favorites. 😛 Give me a good story and I love you, as simple as that! ❤
7. Reveal one of your secrets. (it can be anything) I am afraid of trusting people, sadly. It’s not much of a secret, I think I make it pretty clear to people around me. They always tell me to start trusting more but I believe in learning from experiences.
8. Why blogging? because why not? I love putting my thoughts out there, that’s why. 🙂 ❤
9. Side character/s that you want to have their own story can’t think of any, right now. 😛 There are too many characters out there who deserve to be in limelight like maybe Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter. 😉
10. Tell something about yourself I am an easy going person. ❤ I believe in there always being a tomorrow so nothing stresses me out much but I am also fairly short tempered.
Questions for you:
For a change I want to make it This or That type of question. Enjoy! 😀
- Forgive and forget or forgive but never forget? Why?
- Junk food or healthy food? Why?
- Gym or yoga? Why?
- Writing or typing? Why?
- Physical books or ebooks? Why?
- House party or club? Why?
- Indoors or outdoors? Why?
- City or Village? Why?
- Bookmarks or random stuff? Why?
- Jeans or pajamas? Why? 😛
I could have listed all the questions and then asked you to give reason for your choices or I could have asked before. But adding “why?” after every question was fun. 😛 I am weird like that! 😉 Silly questions keep me amused. 😛
I nominate: ❤
- Nicola @ Book Bunny
- Finding a book
- Becca @ Becca and books
- Pujitha @ Stargazerpuj’s Book Blog
- Rawrdy Rawr Book Dino
- Mother of Book Dragons
- Bailey @ Plan and read
- Nicka @ Read by Nicka
- Michaela @ Floral ink books
- Muggle books