AHH! FINALLY! WHAT A RELIEF!
The month will be over till the time I finish writing this post. It’s 10 minutes to 12 and I thought I should stop reading and record of this month’s reading experience. All in all it was a great month. I planned on reading 15 books this month despite this month being utterly unpredictable. You can check the books I planned to read here.
Although I didn’t finish the books I decided to, I read 14.5 books out of 15. Yes, you read it right. I failed with just half a book left but I read 3 books apart from the list. So that makes the total books read in this month to be 17.5! ❤ 2 and a half books more than I planned but I still regret not completing that half book while rejoicing the fact that I did well for the unorganized mess that I am. 😛 Although my sleeping and eating schedule is badly tampered by my reading I have no regrets. 😉 If I would have been more thoughtful I would have completed that half book too but it’s okay. I had fun, that’s what’s more important, isn’t it? 😀 😀
Here are the books I read in July-
- Fifty Shades Of Grey by E.L.James. 2/5 ☆
- Fifty Shades Darker by E.L.James. 2/5 ☆
- Corner Of Paradise by Leonard Holton. 3/5 ☆
- Fifty Shades Freed by E.L.James. 3/5 ☆
- Confessions from the pumpkin patch by Karlyle Tomms. 3/5 ☆
- A Bend In the Road by Nicholas Sparks. 5/5 ☆
- The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks. 5/5 ☆
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. 4/5 ☆
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. 5/5 ☆
- Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks. 5/5 ☆
- If Tommorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon. 5/5 ☆
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman. 2/5 ☆
- Windmills of the Gods by Sidney Sheldon. 5/5 ☆
- Are you afraid of the dark? by Sidney Sheldon. 5/5 ☆
- A stranger in the middle by Sidney Sheldon. 2/5 ☆
- Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon. 3/5 ☆
- Other side of midnight by Sidney Sheldon. 2/5 ☆
I would have loved to add Master of the games to the list but half book doesn’t count. It will make it’s way in August’s wrap up despite the book-a-thon I am taking part in. 😀
This month has taught me to plan less than the time I have in hand so that I don’t regret not being able to complete my goal because of being winded up in other important works. Reading more books than you planned can make you happy and reading less can make you sad. I have mixed feelings. Happy 🙂 because I exceeded the number I planned and sad because I didn’t exactly complete my TBR list.
What do you guys think?